Relax in the Great Room
Read a Book
At the Knotthole
15 Minutes Away
A Little Further
- Guided horseback rides, wagon train, hay rides and winter sleigh rides at Happy Trails Horse Adventures
- Downhill skiing, cross-country skiing and tubing at The Summit at Snoqualmie
- River Raft the Upper Yakima Valley/Cle-Elum Canyon
- Golfing, biking, concerts, swimming, ice rink, spa, and fine dining at the Suncadia Resort
- Visit the small mining town of Roslyn, made famous in the TV show "Northern Exposure"
- Grocery shopping and restaurants in Cle Elum
- Enjoy an hour or a day of pampering at Sister Moon Day Spa
- Visit Central Washington University, attend the rodeo, Jazz in the Valley, and Kittitas County Fair, all in Ellensburg (40 minutes away)
- Enjoy unique shopping and too many fun festivals and events to mention in the Bavarian village of Leavenworth (one hour away)
- Wine tasting at over 70 wineries in the beautiful Yakima Valley (~1.5 hours away)
Use the Snoqualmie Pass Webcam to view conditions at the pass and surrounding area... and click on camera #7 (right underneath the picture) to get an idea of the current weather conditions in Easton. Our elevation is 2643 feet, so conditions will be slightly different than what is showing on the freeway webcam.